12/11/08

i am really terrible at studying.

i need to study for anatomy. i've sat in my house the entire day watching tom play video games / study for his exams / make dinner....but i just can't study myself.

i hope hilary doesn't read this blog because yesterday something pretty surprising happened at the apartment. my cupboard is full of surprises. he scared me all night long and i got super sketched out when i found out he's for real. he looked like this. werwjekrj

i webcammed with my mother tonight. so thrilled to be seeing her soon and spending time with her for christmas. germany in a bit more than a week.

but before that, please come to this:




for a good cause! my friend, dana, from high school will be singing. she has a beautiful voice. link/dana carly andrews / it's this sunday night, please go!



i love listening to julie doiron around this time of the year.