1/8/10

i'm going home today! i get to meet my kitty cat in less than twenty four hours!

the most exciting thing for me is there are already so many artsyyy plans in place for the new year. once school starts on monday, i'm going to print a bunch of cards, finish my fold-up promos and make things again. oh and i have to finish re-doing my website. i need some consultation - but i should really just do what i want to do and not care...right?

i also found really pretty perler beads in osaka city. i bought 9 different bags!

my suitcase is overwhelmed with junk and snacks! i love it. i have two new lunch boxes and cute dividers! i'm going to make lunch! and i got a lot of brush pens for ted and i.

this trip confirms that muji needs to have a store in canada.
and i love hot springs, raw scallops and sleeping in tatami mats!

i'm going to miss my mom.