6/30/12





made a book last night for don and eun-mee. for keeps ! my right eye is swollen from bites :s

wow, what an incredible feeling. thank you friends of PEI for participating in the marbling/bookbinding workshop. i hope everyone had fun marbling paper and went home happy with their little book. i had a wonderful time here in prince edward island! the residency gave me an opportunity to focus and work in a beautiful rural part of PEI. thank you Don Andrus, Eun-Mee Yang for their generosity and thoughtfulness, Rob Wilby for firing my pieces and welcoming me into his beautiful ceramic studio. thank you PEI council for the arts and the confederation centre art gallery for sponsoring and letting me be part of it's summer programming ! it's time for me to go home to toronto but i will surely treasure the time i had here. thank you again ♥ ♥