11/17/14













Is this the right word?
Eunice Luk and Alicia Nauta 10" x 8", 24 Pages
Saddle stitch, risograph printed book. Metallic sleeve with silkscreen sticker.
Co-published by Alicia's Klassic Kool Shoppe and Slow Editions



~

Yahoo ! This is the 5th collaborative project between Alicia Nauta and myself. I am so happy I get to work with Alicia on so many occasions. Everything is edited, thought out but spontaneous and fun at the same time. I love working with her. It is very special to share a studio with someone who I truly respect, admire, go nuts and can do extremely fun collaborations with. It's been a little over a year since we first started collaborating (maybe April or May of 2013 ? - Re: Opening Strings). I'm interested to see how our work evolves and looking forward to more exciting projects together in the future. You can purchase our book on sloweditions.com and at Art Metropole in Toronto.


Keep your eyes peeled for a launch date for the book / alicia + eunice party in Toronto next month ! : o )